Thursday 26 March 2015

The One Nail Queen Launches!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog!

I am so excited to be able to share my nail experiences (that sounds weird, huh, but in truth I've been painting my nails for over half my life!) and of course my reviews and recommendations on products I've tried and tested for real against life itself.

Any reviews I do are with products purchased with my own hard earned cash, and if they aren't, I will tell you explicitly, so don't worry.  I'm honest in my reviews, and if I don't like something, I will tell you, trust me. 

But what made me decide to write a blog in the first place?  There are tons of awesome nail bloggers out there, but I felt like one niche area was lacking in the nail blogger world- bloggers who reviewed stamping plates, polishes, stampers, scrapers, the lot!  There are a few fantastic bloggers who are obsessed with stamping, so I thought I'd join them and share my obsession too.

As you can see, the obsession grew and still is growing...



 I have an array of plates, from Moyou London to Uberchic, to Bundle Monster to Dashica (the latter is a recent discovery, and new obsession!).  The stampers I've tried range from the classic Konad to the highly sought after Creative Shop stamperMy stamping polish collection consists of the first Konad one I bought to the most recent Mundo de Unas polishes.

If what I've just just mentioned makes you excited and nod your head- read on!  If not and you haven't got a clue what I'm on about- read on too!  :)

What would you like to see in this blog?  I will of course write about what I know and review anything new I've come across now and in the past couple of months, so stay tuned for some new blogs coming your way...

And please feel free to follow me on Instagram!  @theonenailqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment